Saturday 8 October 2011

Welcome!

This is my very first blog post.  This past summer my family travelled to Disney World followed by a Disney Cruise.  The trip was a culmination of nearly 2 years of planning!  To be honest, planning the trip was half the fun for us.  I learned so much through our vacation planning and trip that I wanted to record what I learned for next time and in the process maybe help out others planning their very own trip.

I love helping my friends, acquaintances, and even strangers with their Disney plans.  It's fun to live vicariously through their trip plans.

There are some serious Disney experts out there, I'm not one of them.  I have learned a lot through my experiences and research, and I can share my experiences of an average family going on a fantastic trip to Disney!  You can see what worked for us, what did not and what we would do differently next time to help you plan your own magical trip to Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment